Sunday, May 17, 2015

Winners Challenge #258: Happy Mother's Day/Really Girly!!

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
OMG.... You guys really like girly!!!  Last weeks cards were all AMAZING!!!
  Thank you for your support, we all love to see what you make each time!

****************


Winner is:
(Selected by random and notified)

Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week. So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 


And here's our Top THREE!!!  
Thank you for your participation last week.



Congratulations Top 3!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

Please stop by later and check out our next challenge.  Hope to see you all soon.

4 comments:

Pamellia said...

What a wonderful way to end my weekend!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! I am honoured and thrilled! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! Hugs :)

AJ Bodine said...

Congratulations winners, so deserved! And thanks to all for sharing your beautiful creations this week!

Jessi said...

Yay, I was so very happy to see that I won (I have emailed you!), and congrats to the top three - beautiful, inspirational creations!

Laine said...

So delighted that my card has been picked as one of the Top 3. Thank you so much and congratulations to all of the winners.
Laine
xx