Sunday, November 23, 2014

Winners Challenge #231: Anything Goes

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
Thank you everyone for your patiences regarding the winners post.  I have to be honest life without a computer sucks!!!  After my computer crashed I felt so disconnected from everyone and everything.  I am so grateful to have had the support and help my teammatesL: Erum and Sandy to keep the challenges going.  So without further ado, here are the winners from Challenge #231

****************

Last week's sponsor was:   

3 digital images for the winner
Winner is:
(Selected by random and notified)

Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top FIVE chosen by the DT members
147. Susan Kennedy

Congratulations Top 5!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you SO VERY MUCH! for choosing my card as one of your Top picks!!! Thank you!!! Cngrats to everyone!!