Sunday, December 16, 2012

Challenge #133: X-Mas Tags

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!

Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's challenge. We really enjoyed seeing all your entries! Be sure to stop back on Tuesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:
MDblinkie
Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog
Meljen's Designs Store
Donating: 4 images, winners choice

This week's challenge is:
Christmas Tags
(plus a sentiment)

This is your last week to get all those Christmas purchases completed and wrapped. So with that said, lets makes some tags this week to put those wonderful gifts you bought.
As usual, our crackerjack design team has been busily creating some projects that we hope will inspire you to join in our challenge this week:


When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

wow...beautiful design team samples. Thank you for the Christmas tag challenge!

Meighan Wheller said...

Fabulous DT designs and great challenge. Unfortunately I could not link my card via the linky so here is my link to my post: http://meighanwheller.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/christmas-tag.html

Regards Meighan

Fabiola said...

hello girls, i couldn't link my tag, so this is my link post:http://monptitmonde-ch.blogspot.ch/2012/12/etes-vous-pret.html
can you help me please, thanks so much and have a wonderfull christmas, biz

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration - I think you might see a couple of DT elements in my tag. I did have trouble with the cropping, so I think the thumbnail is incomplete.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Meighan and Fabiola-
Both your tags have been linked.
Thank you so much for joining us this week and I apologize that inlinkz is giving you so much problems.

Hugs,
Calypso