Sunday, May 6, 2012

Challenge #101: For a special WOMAN


Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!

Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's challenge. We really enjoyed seeing all your entries! Be sure to stop back on Tuesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:
Our very own sister here at Sentimental Sundays has opened up an online store and we are so excited to support her through her new journey as an entrepreneur!!
She has currently extended her FREE SHIPPING on orders $25 or more, to US residence til May 12, 2012.  

Our next sponsor this week is:
 I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
Donating: $10 Gift Certificate 

This week's challenge is:
For a special WOMAN
(plus a sentiment)

As usual, our crackerjack design team has been busily creating some projects that we hope will inspire you to join in our challenge this week:


Amy
Mother's Day by Amy Duff

Archana

Archana


Bonnie #101


Doreen #101



Kathy #101

#101 Nicole



Rachelle101



Tameko - 101



Tracey




When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!


6 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning dt creations & great challenge too...Thanks!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects by the Design Team! Thank you for the challenge!

Angela said...

Wide variety of beautiful cards from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

Karen said...

Lovely DT creations, as always! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the wonderful challenge!

Hugs and blessings!

CraftyGirl said...

So much fun, love your challenges. Thanks

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

Thanks for the great challenge.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.